Ronaldo: Style Is Essential For Me!

Ronaldo: Style Is Essential For Me!!
MADRID - It was no secret if the Real Madrid player, Cristiano Ronaldo is very dapper in style. Ronaldo him self did not escape with this and stated that the style is very important to him.

Ronaldo was known to people who are happy with a nice style. He always follow the fashion trend of the world, has a hairdresser and personal stylist. Even so, stating soccer Ronaldo is the most important thing in his life.

"Style is very important. Football remains the first, but the second is my impression. It's like moving one hand to another hand, "Ronaldo said as quoted by Goal, Wednesday (18/01/2012).

"Maybe some people do not like my style, but I was me, and I hope they can respect that," he added.

Ronaldo statement above implies that the Portuguese winger cool with people who disagree with the style he had. The boy from the city of Madeira also claimed reluctant to follow the wishes of others.

"I do not want to change to please others and I hope my personality can be captured from Nike Clothing Line," he said.