Messi 2012 Barcelona

Messi 2012 Barcelona

Related news: Messi: Pep Great Motivator
BARCELONA - Ahead of the announcement of the Ballon d'Or on Monday (9 / 1) day after, expressed his gratitude Messi can play in Barcelona. Messi is a great opportunity to achieve world's best player award for the third time in succession.

He was only 24 years but Messi has won everything you dreamed of a professional footballer. Champions League title twice, the Club World Cup twice, the European Super Cup twice, five times La Liga, Copa del Rey once, and the Spanish Super Cup five times.

"I was in the best club of the world, no other team could do as Barcelona did to me. I hope to stay here until they do not need me anymore, which I hope it would never happen, "Messi said as quoted by Soccerway on Sunday (01/08/2012).
"I grew up in La Masia and I developed into a man in Barcelona. Coach knows this club better than anyone else. He used to be a collector ball, the player, and now coach, "said Messi.

"He's very smart, he knows what to do and how to handle players. He is also a great motivator. I am comfortable with him, "explained Messidona.

Related product from amazon: FC Barcelona iPhone 4 & 4s Case